|LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
FREE THEM FROM BONDAGE!!!
UNLEASH THEIR FETTERS AND CHAINS!!!
What bondage? What chains? Let what people go? Isnt everybody Free at Last?
The sad truth is that more humans are enslaved, tortured, and in bondage than ever before in the tragic history of human inhumanity.
There are many forms of slavery, bondage, and torture. Some you will recognize and others you may not, for you yourself may be in bondage and yet be so accustomed to it that you may not realize the source of your torment.
Following are just a few of the many examples of why the demand, LET MY PEOPLE GO remains unfulfilled.
War, pestilence, hunger, disease, slavery, torture, and misery are affecting hundreds of millions of innocent victims around the world. We witness this in a cold digital way as images of anguish flash across our television screens and in the print media. We are so accustomed to the horror that we are jaded and emotionally immune from feeling true compassion.
THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE
Here is where we are blinded by the bondage that grips millions of Americans. Here is where the real danger lies. Here is where we are slipping into new forms of slavery and where new and crueler forms of torture are casting dark shadows over our lives:
1. We have become a nation of junkies, enslaved to legal and illegal drugs, gambling, television, video games, cruel and inhumane sports, and the consumption of tortured animals.
2. We have enslaved thousands of our citizens in inhumane super-max gulag-like prisons where the victims are denied even the basic requirements for a normal life. We murder innocent men and women by State decree and call their deaths humane because they are strapped down and killed with drugs instead of being hanged or shot.
3. We abuse our children by failing to give them the love and emotional support they need. We feed them junk food and make them obese with shortened life spans. We sequester them away in windowless warehouses that we call modern schools. We lock them up and destroy their lives if they so much as smoke an herb far less dangerous than the nicotine and alcohol their tormenters are addicted to.
4. When our defense industry gets hungry for money we create and arm enemies and then send our young people into battle and to early graves or even worse-- emotional deaths from which they cannot escape.
5. We poison our people with cancer causing chemicals and then torture them with more chemicals in often vain attempts to kill the cancer that we caused.
6. We do not allow our elders to return to The Promised Land when they are called. Instead we keep them alive with drugs and machines until the last dollar in their estates is consumed and then and only then do we pull the plug.
LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!
FREE THEM FROM BONDAGE!!!
LET THEM AT LAST CRY FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST AND THE FREEDOM BE REAL.
This patriotic message is brought to you by George H. Russell
To be included on our member list, please send us an e-mail and provide the following information:
Your name, address, and e-mail address.
Please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We would love to hear from you!
How you can Help
Click here to e-mail us!
This site is sponsored by BibleLands.com